Thursday, March 20, 2014

Neglected blog

I begun blogging 9 years ago, february 2005, and blogged day by day - in the French "il y a de la vie après 70 ans"

Yes, there is life after 70 as I tried to prove to myself first, the others too. I did.

Then I opened a Retroblog to publish my diaries from 10 to 60 years old. And a photoblog with one picture a day.

When I decided to come and live in London, I opened this blog, also to become used to write in English. I never dreamed at that time, I will stay on London stages to tell about my life!

More I told, less I wrote here.

Opening a blog about communication and my stories, that become my main English blog. Then arrived Facebook, where many follow me not only day by day, but sometimes, minute by minute.

Should I close this one?

Too much time on web, the spring arrived and I should also come out to walk "smell the roses" take photos of flowers and people and 'see them" and even swim !

3 comments:

  1. I just wrote a post on your photoblog and now realize that you also have this blog. I will have to do a lot of reading to catch up with you and I know it will be enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great post, Thank you for sharing This knowledge.Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up! evening thames river cruise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finite time....spread what you've learned...please.....

    ReplyDelete