Friday, June 6, 2008

Back to Place de Tertre

Of course, it is also that I lived there for 23 years, the longer I lived in one place in my life, but it is also one of the most visited tourist places in Paris.

Every time I go back, I find something new, something interesting. To look, to listen to, to shoot.

This time, beside new painters and tourists, there was a great mime but also a good violonist playing before the Sacré Coeur Cathedral. And the light to look at Paris was just wanderfull with spots of sun and shadows but difficult to take a picture of the view - one must go there and see.

More easy is take a corner, like this from place de Tertre.
Place de Tertre (10)

1 comment:

  1. I lived in London when I was 21 as an Au Pair girl. Not such easy but such a great experience. I'm glad to discover your blog.

    J'adore Londres, bien plus que Paris.... J'ai habité dans différents endroits comme Southgate, Palmers Green, Finchley... Que de bons souvenirs.
    Bises

    ReplyDelete