Monday, October 17, 2011

Four Speakers together

Informal picture taken after the Division B London Toastmasters Competition. Perhaps they even did not all notice I have taken it.

They were all great and the level of speeches too, we did learn from all who spoke.

And great workshops too.

I assisted to one about Body language by Ken Asafo Adjei, and towards the end we had Table Topics to demonstrate his meaning. I made the audience laugh by answering about my experience of "First Kiss".

The second workshop was Dealing with tough crowds, in fact more tough people, by Diana Lowe, and it gave me a lot to think about and some great advices too.

The afternoon we had first Humorous Speech then Table Topics Contest. And yes, even if there were designated winners, all speakers (and even the audience having learned) were winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment