Sunday, January 1, 2012

Journal 25 Dec 1944


A new year begins, and I wish all of you a very happy New Year 2012!

This is how it all begun for me.

The story of my "recorded" life, begun some years ago, in Budapest, Hungary, with my first recordings at age ten, the first Christmas, a war time, in my first diary.

From then on, I never stopped long time, to record, document, how I felt, what happened, to be able to discover later how I changed. To express myself.

Now, it would be 67 years already that I continue to do it. Writing in diary, writing short stories, writing in the blog, telling short stories, or even Stand Up and telling one line or one paragraphe stories all flows from one to the other.

We have to begin and persist only. And if something changes, go with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment