Sunday, April 15, 2012

Back through Greenwich park

I went to a workshop to the National Maritime Museum yesterday, and met interesting people. As I came towards home, up Greenwich park and through the Royal Observatory with timezone 0 0 0, I observed and took some pictures of the life around me.

They are constructing the place for the Horse jumping Olympiad, which will have a wonderful background! Couple holding hands, old man taking photos of flowers, young mothers chatting while verifying and reading in their small modern devices and looking from time to time at what their children are doing, tourists from far away countries taking pictures to remember the park and where they have been, so much is happening in the park near me!

I decided to go out more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment