Friday, June 22, 2012

Intensive days

Intensive days.for me.

Monday it was Funny Funny Standup Comedy Competition, great welcome
Tuesday I went to celebration of Toastmasters club who just "incorporated"
Wednesday, noon, Speakers Corners TM visit and General Evaluation: great meeting
Wednesday evening, at Lewiwham Speakers I passed my Presidency to my successor, great speech and mood and now I can concentrate on my role as Area Governor for four or soon five clubs
Thursday I "killed" (made laugh a lot) at Camden Head, Islington for my 40th gig

Saturday and Sunday will go to an Improv workshop (six hour each day) held by Luisa
 "Chicago style improvisation" 12 hours will be intensive for my age, but I'll go for it.
1-6pm at Rudys Revenge, right by Tottenham Court Road underground
Holborn Covent Garden Apartments, 94-99 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6LF

                                                                                                        Anyone else up to it?  
Next week will be as full, with even more challenges! Storytelling and Gigging and Toastmastering 

No comments:

Post a Comment