Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy birthday, but...

He seems to wish me happy birthday and offer a flower for it, but also, I think, he is asking:

Julie70, how long will you call yourself thus? Today you reached 74!

I'll answer: until I do not reach 80, I am still in my seventeeth! (and something years) and I did begin bloging when I was seven o.

Today it was more about my famillly leaving their appartment where they lived about 8 years, soon crossing the Channel and arriving in London, then about my birthday. They are priorities in life.

They did not sleep all night, working, I did, but was there at 7 and came home only a few minutes ago. My best wishes goes with them, soon it will come my turn to cross the Tunnel.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to you Julie. What a special day this year: your family leaving and you, ready to join them in a few time. 74 will be a great moment in your life.

    ReplyDelete