Friday, May 29, 2009

Last time, next time

It was my daughter-in-law who had taken this without my knowledge: I was thinking she was taking only images of the flowers in her garden.

Absorbed, to deliver my last speech to my grand-daughter on the swing.

I did not realize, I used so much my hands and my body while speaking!

Now, I am preparing the next speech in the Toastmasters manual which is about body language. Those photos she had taken give me courage: I already use them! I only have to be conscientious what I use and when!

My book I just bought "Body language for dummies" will help, as my familly, again. Thanks, Lili, to having surprised me with those great images and proposing to take more, even video while I prepare!

1 comment:

  1. I really talk with my hands - when I pay attention, often I can even work out what movements my hands are trying to imitate.

    ReplyDelete