Thursday, July 15, 2010

Birthday gift


To put around my shoulders - I am very happy with it!

The widow for which I took recently funeral pictures, come to my house with it at 8 am the day of my 76th anniversary.

And with a whole breakfast for both of us!

She came up with difficulty the two level steps, her cancer treatment makes her tired, still, she is tirelessly giving gifts, helping others.

For three years, all her energy was taken to help his flailing husband, and now she is turning it outside, but never stopping. While we eat, she told me how she tries to give a push to marry to an elderly nice couple, who live together but did not yet marry. She is sending them a parcel with lots of stuff for marriage.

Will I have a tenth of her courage during a heavy medical treatment?

No comments:

Post a Comment