Tuesday, July 6, 2010

She spoke too!


The same lady I met a while ago in the Soho restaurant, were I told about HOME, the one so charming, this time she did spoke too, told a story about her ten days of not speaking - during a meditation workshop.

Interesting story. We passed the days, slowly, as they must have then, all with her and the story. It would have come out even better, have she mimed, showed, told, instead of reading it. Next time.

My story was the first to arrive and I did come out towards the audience and succeeded to capture their attention from the beginning to end. Standing first, sitting down then, but leaning towards them and using instead of full body, vocal variety. I did better then I thought I would, but then again, I had a wonderful audience! They reacted so many times and so well to what I was telling!

No comments:

Post a Comment