Saturday, August 15, 2009

Apologies for any inconvenience


Victoria station. Arriving late. We do have to walk a lot from one platform to the other. But these drawings on the wall, compensate me.

Fun, British humor.

I was at the Croydon Est station and as the train to Victoria was there, 40 minutes before the London Bridge one, I took it. It was an error.

Not only I had to wait almost 20 minutes for a train to the London Bridge, and from there take another train to Blackheath, but also walk and the train from Victoria to London Bridge is very slow!

I should have taken a bus or the Tube!


In all, it took me two hours to arrive home, and I was so tired that yesterday I could not do anything good.

But each day, something nice happens.

Yesterday, it was something specially great: my grand children have come to visit me in the afternoon!

Plus, my TV did ot open for the last two month, and my eight year old grand son promptly made it work again!

No comments:

Post a Comment