Tuesday, August 11, 2009

London Canal stroll (117)


I received a Google Alert this morning, 20 of my pictures were presented by a German Website, at "Kertesz", some portraits from the Blackheath heritage center, the others landscapes from the London Canal.

It is always a pleasure to see again almost forgotten pictures, and discover what others liked from my output.

This picture I almost forgot and was not even between my preferred but looking at it now, yes, it seems as an impressionist painting!

I strolled almost a year ago along the Grand Union canal in London, and had a wonderful light and reflections that I tried to reproduce.

Underskog Kertesz first gives the links, the image, then a link to my flickr image where they can be seen even in bigger size.

No comments:

Post a Comment