Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A long great day near Brighton's seaside


Great day, long day, family day, but I did take photos of lots of other people, young, mid age and old. Of the sea, of the sky, of the things "special seaside".

And as I could not stand at the sun, which was great: out there but not too hot, walking or from the shadow, I took also 300 images.

Tonight, the speech on the PAUSE importance in public speaking. In fact, this morning I realised, the pause is like the negative space in photography. Each necessary to the other, giving it more breath and more importance.

The first images are already on flickr, the others will follow.
___


Rachel asked me yesterday, which books I prefer?

Two stand out, although I did like and learn from most of them, and still have to re read them again. The Power of personal Storytelling, from Maguire, to study, and Speak like Churchil stand like Linkoln, for its clear and brief 21 chapters "power pause, power line, etc."

I'll have to take time, and will, to speak about each of them one by one.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been to a beach in ages - looks like a great day :)

    I'll definitely be interested if you have more to say about the books you've been reading.

    ReplyDelete