Saturday, August 22, 2009

A long great day to the seaside


It seems "it was long ago" but just some days have passed since!

And yesterday, I went to see the expo on the books of those who read, by André Kertész. He was very popular from 1926 to 1936 in Paris, but when he went to America, he did not find his way at least for thirty years. A long way! I do not know what he did, how did he live then.

Late in life he became famous again.

After the expo (and another one about the Londoners that did not impress me), I did go to stroll at the Carnegie street (then Soho's smaller, darker parts) before I arrived back to the Charring Cross.

It was sunny then it rained and the rain stopped again - I took real "street pictures" and I am very happy with them. It took me all day today to go through them, one by one.

Tomorrow, I'll upload them, show them. Today, it is twenty one and time to go to bed. I looked at YouTube at videos of Toastmaster Speeches, until I was so tired... but they are great, the web is great.

Life is beautiful.

One just have to take the full party of the cup each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment