Monday, August 24, 2009

Julie 75, in Soho

From Carnaby Street, I decided to walk to the station, through narrow streets that attracted me, and on the way, I stumbed on some "interesting" Soho streets too.

People did try to tell me to go a bit farther, on bigger streets, but I did not understand why, until I got there. It was an interesting experience and mood!

I also met great people on the way, firefighters, men and women in or before a pub or café, or just walking by. I got home Friday with a lot of souvenirs.

Have fun, follow me on my journey.

1 comment:

  1. You must be an indefatigable walker! How do you get people to let you take their pictures? I was at the park the other day, and saw a man with these huge, trembling jowls walking a bulldog and I so wanted a picture, but couldn't think of a way to ask!

    ReplyDelete