Monday, January 5, 2009

Car repair in Bucarest

Of course, not all cars are repaired in central Bucharest on the streets, but some were, at least in October 2007, but the image was published recently and put along a paper speaking about the Financial Crisis in Romania.

I find funny sometimes, and it is not the first time, how journalists or journals, mostly on the web but not only do deform the paper they write, or the reality, adding images that are not really about but give a special "impact".

At least, the image does lead, if you look at the bottom of the article to my image on flickr, where the editor found it. And Google Alert does tell me when my name appears somewhere on the web.

Friday, I'll give an interview for a London version of French newspaper, about my activity. I have one more thing to add to it:

Very very happy now that I can use my Freepass also between 4 and 9 in the morning, being a Senior Early Bird, I love to go swimming around 7 in the morning and now I do not have to pay the fare for it. The bus was always empty in the morning at that time, so that does not disturb anyone. At the swimming pool today, I was told we can now also use the bus in all Britain. Great! I'll have to try out to go farther then London with it, but so many things to discover yet in Greater London too!

No comments:

Post a Comment