Friday, January 23, 2009

Rainbow in my life

Sometimes, in gray times, the sun shines even when the raining begins.

Yesterday, I went out as the quality of light asked me to do and arriving at the center of Blackheath Standard, I was rewarded with a rainbow. A great, complete rainbow!

It did not last long, the rain begun and I had to go under the bus stop to continue take pictures, but but that time, just a minute later, the rainbow was gone.

It remained in this (and two other) picture and even more brightly in my mind's eye. Oh, the joy to go out in all weather, the joy the nature can give, the joy of having been there at the decissive moment, the joy of having looked up right in time!

1 comment:

  1. Bravo Julie, je consulte tous les jours votre blog : excellent , photos superbes, commentaires pleins d'enthousiasmes, j'adore !
    all the best for 2009 !
    chantal, de Paris, une fan

    ReplyDelete