Thursday, January 29, 2009

New bookshelf at home

The watch is old, found in a dime store, but I love it so much! And in the middle of the night when I wake up, I hear its tic tac even if I do not see what hour it is.

Under it, an old calendar with my photos, a book fairly recent with flickr favorited photos from me also and a book Budapest bought there, a while ago that made me try explore other cities and write small comments about them. I did not yet arrive at the wonderful texts as that small book, but at least I try.

The salt and pepper figures are from Paris, the book about London from the web, and the small house is my latest acquisition: who can now tell that I do not own a house? I have one, and even here it is its prove!

Where ever I'll be in a few month I do not know yet, but I already have a house even if it is to tiny to live in it!

1 comment:

  1. I like your tiny house! And the salt & pepper people are marvellous.

    ReplyDelete