Monday, July 20, 2009

If you do not win


Each of us, can not win every time - and some try to show "I do not mind", others need a hug, like this young girl in the picture.

What a chance when the mother is near and ready to comfort!

In fact, it is not when you loose that you are so upset, but when you have almost gained, and already visualized the won, and then, for a reason or other, it is taken from you the last hour, the last minute, or, in this swimmer case, probably the last second.

It did take 30 years for me to win the second time for a Toastmaster speech.

First time I won with a speech (Memorize and make them remember) of a funny take I made up to learn the names of the first 10 American Presidents, and yes, it was 30 years ago. I won one three days ago. When will arrive the third times?

No comments:

Post a Comment