Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Humorous contest "Dare to fail"

That was one and half year ago, and I won then the first price in my club. A year Later, organized the competition and did not take part.

This time, something happened to me a few days ago, and I decided to speak up. Not in the Humorous contest, but in the Speech Contest. In fact, there are, mostly, inspirational speeches.
,
I will speak up, take the subject I hesitated so much about, and broaden it, so more people feel concerned.

Title will be "There is a way out"

So important to find a title, finally used or not, it illuminates from then all all the preparation!

Yesterday, I have given a "presidential speech" reading Kennedy in Berlin speech, what a speech! You can find the original, in the competent communicator blog.

I had the pleasure of many colleges telling me "I hope one day I will be as good as you!"

I had them cheering, at my request, whenever they felt so, and that also made a better link with the audience. Good lesson. And, beginning this weekend, I will learn more about how to make people laugh and cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment