Tuesday, May 6, 2008

After flower class

I am still digesting what I learned in the Afterclass, here is a poppy I took first from realitvely near, then nearer and nearer, and last from afar.

At a click on this one, you may see the others and tell me which one do you prefer, also I think that each images gives something different.

After seeing orange poppies, white ones, this "normal" red caught my eye in the garden before my swimming pool. Alas, the pool is no more open in the morning, when I like to go. The eastern holiday is finished and the school's go to teach children there. Which is good. But I still wish it would be open between, let's say 7 and 8 for us, "early birds".

1 comment:

  1. I can not say which image I prefer. In everyone I see something different. In the first one, it's colour that catches my eye. The second one shoes a piece of jewellery in green grass and leaves. The third is amazingly enlightened. In the forth I am touched by the velvet of the flower's secret heart.

    ReplyDelete