Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sur le Pont des Arts

After the 20 arrondissements, I begin to take views of Paris near the different bridges. This was my second "bridge walk" near Pont des Arts and the old Samaritaine magasin under which I left my car.

There is the Pont Neuf and Pont des Arts nearby, I went through the one and come back through the other, a year ago. The Pont des Arts is only for walking, no circulation on it with a wanderfull view of the Seine and the other bridges (ponts).

Saturday, with other Bookcrossers, we'll be on the Pont des Arts to spread books on it.

Who will be there to find them, take them, read them. Eventually pass them to someone other to read?
Ponts avec Samsung (88)
photos august 2007 by julie70

1 comment:

  1. je suis arrivé ici par le Pont des Arts.

    ReplyDelete