Friday, May 16, 2008

Already raining

The rain begun but the sun was not yet gone: I could not depict with my photo as I have seen it: the colours were magnificent and if the sun can be perceived the rain drops, in this pictures made from my window not.

Later, it poured and there was no trace of sun any more.

But the rain stopped in an hour, it did not last long time.

As someone arrived yesterday to evaluate the volume to be shipped from here to London, I begun to realise that we will really move - at least my son with his family will. Yes, and me too.

Will I really? I can't "see" it yet. They move in less then six week now, and I dread the future for the moment instead of being happy about it as I was a while ago. Going away, going toward unknown is not so easy finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment