Monday, May 12, 2008

Lapin Agile, de la butte Montmartre

You would not tell this is in Paris, but it is true that Butte Montmartre was long time a village. One used to drink (and it a bit) in this very old cabaret.

My uncle said me 30 years ago: I used to come listening to songs here when I was young! And he was already 80 when he told me and went with me again back. Still good music and nice place.

I lived 23 years on the butte and I love it still as much, if not more. Yesterday we had a lot of interesting things going on also.

A traditional Japanese festival and music, a lady with orgue de barbarie, a living statue, painters, and people from all over the world.

Arlette Denis is singing every wednesday and saturday evening at Lapin Agile.
You may see my album of photos of yesterday's stroll Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment