Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Speaking with hands


I learned a lot from taking photos and look differently around me now, see more then before having begun, almost 9 years ago.

I just begin to realize how much did I learn and change also from the public speaking community and storytelling. Like most of them, perhaps now I could say us, I do use a lot more my hands too when I speak.

My face has already spoke much, often too much and even without my knowledge, I knew it even if I could not control it, my voice also but that depends a lot to whom I speak. I did not realise till now how much the hands and fingers speak too.

Yes, it is all the body speaking, but the hands the arms play a great part of it. Once you begun, you use larger gestures not only in public but also in private speaking and conversation.

More and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment