Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Camden market

The popular market in the town of Camden is so different from the one I have seen at Nothing's Hill Portobello!

London is so varied from one part to the other.

Of course, it was also raining almost all day, yesterday, and when not raining we had a very strong wind in London.

I went first to the Canary Row but near the Thames up there the wind blow me so much, I went fast inside the metro station instead of looking around. In Camden, I could walk until the rain arrived and then I went in a small and nice Italian restaurant. Anyway, by that time it was nearly noon.

- I want salad instead of chips.
- No problem.

Looking from inside to the wind blowing and returning the umbrellas was more fun then when it arrived to me, later of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment