Thursday, March 6, 2008

Eric the photograph

It was fascinating observing a professional photographer taking pictures! Finally, only one photo will be published, together with the interview, one of each three women blogging.

But he spend a whole afternoon to take different images of me and my environment!

And you know what?

After I have spend five hours making order on my desk where too many things accumulated lately, after beginning to take pictures from outside the window, then inside the door to be nearer, he finished taking them from under the table!

I had to read from my journal, play with the mouse, put my head so, or even lean forward, in the evening I was exhausted, what it had been if it was me making them!

To pass the time, I did also pictures of him, you can see them HERE taking images of me, and also of what was around us.
Eric le photograph

No comments:

Post a Comment