Friday, March 28, 2008

Yesterday, full day

Not only I took photos of the cherry buds and flowers in our yard (the tree is common to four between us) but went to a Weigh Watcher's meeting, helped Enrico de Rosa include the video I took at Portuguese folk festival in his blog, had a teeth plumbed before it begin to heart, then finished dining with my grand children and looking at Carla Sarkozy's visit to London.

I do not have TV home, by decision.

Very seldom I am interested to see what happens, and nowadays more and more one can look at important events videos on the Net.

Caressing my 7 year old grand-son and hearing "I am no more caressed each day", feeling him happy near me, was wonderful.

I also enjoyed a lot looking at the first lady of France, Carla Bruni Sarkozy and her graceful outfit and reverence to the queen. I heard one compared her to Jacky Kennedy. I thought more Grace Kelly, Grace of Monacco whose past was also taken out at the beginning.

But most of all, Carla made me remember Audrey Hepburn, that graceful actor I loved so much.

Yes, my day was full as it should be each day I still have left.

No comments:

Post a Comment