Saturday, September 6, 2008

It rained this night

but what a magnific dawn just in face of me through the window!

It was still dark when I woke up and while I was on the web with my computer (thanks to neighbor's wireless) I have seen the dawn in all its splendor.

Before the sun came out, the sky took all the colors slowly, or very fast, but it offered me a great spectacle.

Relative of all the great things, England, London, the nature can offer me, my problems with the BT shrink and become less important. There are so many joys in life if one lets them come to you, if one looks really with open eyes! At least, what I try to tell myself this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Enfin je vous retrouve, Je ne parle pas beaucoup l'anglais mais je comprend un peu. Au plaisir de voir vos photos de l'angleterre.

    ReplyDelete