Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Look around

Look around with more attention, this weeks goal. And of course, all the time from now on from Artist's Way.

Yesterday, I walked to the Village through the Heath in diagonal, it took me only ten minutes from my door to the small pond. I arrived thirty minutes before, so, for the first time I stopped at the pond to observe and of course, photography the ducks;

So funny to see them step out of the pond, slowly, one after the other, almost ten of them step by step traverse the path and go to the heath's grass. I'll try to make a short video with it and add it here.

So much more can we see when we take the time to look! So much more I feel being in middle of the nature, here, in London, then I was in Paris or even its suburb!

No comments:

Post a Comment